Underneath the purple rain

Honey, I know, I know

I know times are changing
It's time we all reach out
For something new, that means you too

You say you want a leader

But you can't seem to make up your mind
I think you better close it
And let me guide you to the purple rain

I hope you all enjoy and see you next time,
K




What am I wearing today…



~*~Body~*~
Shape - 100% originally MINE
Skin - Skin - 7 Deadly s{K}ins -Shine V1 Caramel *HERE*
Tattoo - -Endless Pain Tattoos- Quinn *HERE*
Hair – Doe: Hanna *@ Kawaii Project*
Head - CATWA HEAD [Jessica]
Teeth – Vampire Teeth
Eyes - {S0NG} :: Mona~ Blue Eye [L]  Lime Eye [R]  *HERE*
Ears - UNISEX[MANDALA]STEKING_EARS_Season 5 *HERE*
Body - Slink Physique Hourglass Mesh Body
Hands - Slink AvEnhance Hands Female – (R) Elegant (L) Casual
Feet – Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack
Make-up - :: D-Style -  Fairy Eyeshadows Bundle OMEGA :: *HERE*
Nails - Veechi - Dark Mirror Pigment Nails *HERE*


~*~ Clothing ~*~
Shirt- GAS [Ladies Shirt Julia - 11+11 Colors w/HUD FATPACK] *HERE*
Pants - Blueberry – Denise *HERE*
Shoe - :: D-Style - Tippy Sneaks Dark w.HUD :: *HERE*



~*~ Accessories ~*~
Ring - Lumen Bond 2.0 (ring) *HERE*



~*~ Props & Poses ~*~
GLITTERATI - Boxy 1 *HERE*




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Feedback? Random unrelated stuff? Leave it here ^~^