Christmas Don't be Late


Christmas, Christmas time is near
Time for toys and time for cheer
We've been good, but we can't last
Hurry Christmas, hurry fast

Hii guys! Alright, so this picture isn't up to it's normal quality, because my pictures on ultra are acting up again, but I think I've figured out what the problem there was! But I didn't wanna lose my pose because lately I've been putting my own poses together for blog posts, but not saving them because I don't really have a reason to. There's so many poses you can't really find on sl. But you know it's because someone else hasn't thought of it yet.

But this outfit is a newish release from Little Miss. I had meant to get this up on Saturday but I ended up getting side tracked and fell asleep while writing. But you can get this from the Mainstore. And the gloves are part of a set at Color Me Cute, which are transferable, so hey, another potential last minute Christmas present.

Also we're in the last few days of the Chapter Four, so if you haven't stopped by to pick up all the gifts designers put out and anything that you wanted yet, make sure you do now before it's all gone!

.Ivy Riverview.
___________________________________________________________________________________________
-Wearing-
[Mello] Cry Baby [Bebe Bundle]
*TD* Baby Mesh Head #Bento - ALICE [LM]
.random.Matter. - Yeol Glasses - Silver [TCF]
{Little Miss) Tied Knitted Winter Scarf [LM]
{Little Miss} Puffer Vest [Ninety-Nine]
Sprinkles . bundle up set [Color Me Cute]
{Little Miss} Snowflakes Leggings [Ninety-Nine] Gift - 1$L
{Little Miss} Snowboots [LM]




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Feedback? Random unrelated stuff? Leave it here ^~^