Let it Snow


I love looking at snow. SL is perfect for me  I get to enjoy the snow without being cold and wet. I will not lie and say I don’t find it beautiful but I also find it to cold and I don’t think I was made for cold like that.  
SO with the season for snow here in the US Most of SL has also found it a good time to decorate with it as well. I love going around and seeing what others have done the imagination of so many puts to work,  I don’t think will be my last holiday post.
  I am really enjoying it  XD. I hope you all enjoy and see you next time,
K

What am I wearing today…





~*~Body~*~
Shape - 100% originally MINE
Skin - Skin - 7 Deadly s[K]ins - RENSKE *@Mystic Realms Faire*
Tattoo - PMS - Fuck This World Tattoo *@.. BodyFy ..*
Hair – [DUE] Noodle - Ombre 6* HERE *
Eyes - [theSkinnery] Sona eye  7[L]  4 [R]  *HERE*
Ears - UNISEX[MANDALA]STEKING_EARS_Season 5 *HERE*
Body - Slink Physique Hourglass Mesh Body
Hands - Slink AvEnhance Hands Female – (R) Elegant (L) Casual
Feet – Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack
Make-up -:: D-Style -  Fairy Eyeshadows Bundle OMEGA :: *HERE*
Nails - {ZOZ} Holiday Tree White Polish *HERE*



~*~ Clothing ~*~
Shirt - :: D-Style - Queen Set w.HUD ::  
Pants - :: D-Style - Maia Slim Jeans ::
Shoe - :: D-Style - Wiccan Ankle Boot w.HUD ::



~*~ Accessories ~*~
Ring - Lumen Bond 2.0 (ring) *HERE*



~*~ Props & Poses ~*~
Exposeur - Frosty SnowflakesLiving *HERE*



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Feedback? Random unrelated stuff? Leave it here ^~^