So many boxes to wrap


Is all your shopping done?   Ok the truth is I have a few more things I still need to get. Leave it to me to leave it till the last moment to get it all finished. I have a few more people that made it on my good list this year that I have to spoil. Then I am done but I took some time to do another post… See you next time… after I have all my shopping done. I hope you all enjoy and see you next time,
K

What am I wearing today…




~*~Body~*~
Shape - 100% originally MINE
Skin - Skin - 7 Deadly s[K]ins – JOSIE *@Mystic Realms Faire*
Tattoo - PMS - Fuck This World Tattoo *@.. BodyFy ..*
Hair – TRUTH VIP - November * Nov VIP Gift *
Eyes - [theSkinnery] Sona eye  7[L]  4 [R]  *HERE*
Ears - UNISEX[MANDALA]STEKING_EARS_Season 5 *HERE*
Head CATWA Head
Teeth – Vampire Teeth
Body – Slink Physique Hourglass Mesh Body
Hands - Slink AvEnhance Hands Female – (R) Elegant (L) Casual
Feet – Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack
Make-up -:: D-Style -  Fairy Eyeshadows Bundle OMEGA :: *HERE*
Nails - Ezmerelda's {Rosaries #001-Slink Nails} *HERE*


~*~ Clothing ~*~
Shirt - BUENO-Lazy Day Shirt -Mint Check *HERE*
Pants - Blueberry - Cake – Black *HERE*
Shoe - ::Envious:: Danielle (soft) *HERE*


~*~ Accessories ~*~
Ring - Lumen Bond 2.0 (ring) *HERE*


~*~ Props & Poses ~*~
Background - -CLICK- Grunge Alley  *HERE*
Crates :Belle Poses: The Crates *HERE*




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Feedback? Random unrelated stuff? Leave it here ^~^